Best for: Leaders who are taking their organizations to the next level and making a major impact
You are here for it.
You are ready to do the maximum amount of good and you want to get all your proverbial ducks in a row so you can grow your organization to its fullest capacity and make a world of difference.
But you’ve hit some roadblocks along the way:
- The way you’re tracking donors seems outdated – there has to be a better way, right? (Hint: We can set you up with an online donation system that connects automatically to your donor tracking and it happens without you doing ANYTHING!)
- You’ve made a bunch of pitches but it’s like throwing spaghetti and seeing what sticks – there has to be a better way!
- You may understand budgeting basics, but as you grow your programs you want to make your money tell a story
- You may be scraping by but you think it’s time to hire a team member – how does that work?
- You love talking about what you do but you’re not sure the ask is compelling.
- You don’t have time to change the world alone – we can do this together!
The Master Change Agent Program was made for non-profit leaders who are ready to set themselves up for full-on mission accomplishment.
Over the course of three months we will:
- Have an initial, deep-dive call (with no time limit!) where you share all your biggest issues
- After that call I’ll create a detailed schedule for the next 3 months of our work together
- We’ll chat every week for 30 minutes to ensure we stay on track (and to manage any emergency that crops up, which in the non-profit world, there’s always an emergency!)
- We’ll have hour-long monthly coaching sessions every other week where you get to ask me everything about how I grew a non-profit from a $50K annual budget to an over $1M budget in just a few years.
- Choose a system to track your supporters that works for your organization
- Implement the donor tracking system
- Transfer all the data you can find into the new system
- Develop a Template for staying in touch with all of your supporters monthly
- Create a Template for an online donation drive you can use when it works for you (Giving Tuesday, perhaps?)
- Develop a step-by-step guide for tracking (so your weekly to-do list stays short)
- Create a list of 25 potential new donor sources already primed to love the work you do
- Develop a Letter of Interest template so you know what to say when you reach out to these new friends
- Solicit additional in-kind donations from corporations or local businesses (so you can make connections in the for-profit world)
- Build out a Program Budget (and teach you how to update it!)
- Build out an Organizational Budget (and teach you how to update it!)
- Design a plan for engaging your Board of Directors (even if you have lost touch with all of them!)
- Create a Board Meeting Agenda that will make future Board meetings run smoothly,
- Execute a Board Training Session where I teach your Board the secrets to easy fundraising (Boards have raved about this in the past – I’m happy to share testimonials!)
- I’ll hop on monthly calls with your Board Chair and coach them so those meetings start to run seamlessly without you doing anything
- Talk through your biggest pain points when making an ask and develop strategies for each of them, and
- Script out your ask (with practice!) so you never feel anxious saying “can you help?” again
- Execute an online fundraiser together – I’ll share all my secrets to not just pulling it off, but maximizing your effort
I’ll be at your beck and call for three months – ready to act as a thought partner, cheerleader, brainstormer, and list maker and all around personal guru!
What would knowing you can reach out to someone with experience for the smallest question mean for you and your organization?
It might mean you finally raise the funds you need to launch a program in a new school?
Or maybe it means you start to have the time to do some big dreaming once a month (because you aren’t losing sleep about making payroll) and you discover a new idea to have an even bigger impact?
You should feel like the Master Change Agent you are and I get you there in just 3 short months.
So when we build out your next steps we won’t just help you get more confidence knowing all your operational and development issues are handled (Olivia Pope style), we’ll also free up your capacity to think about the growth and impact your organization can have. And knowing your organization is growing? It means we’re making that change happen.
- Secrets to connecting through LinkedIn
- Board Recruitment Tools only the masters ever put into place
- How to get your budget to tell a story, every time
- How to partner with a Board Chair (who knows what to do) and expand your reach
- How to approach corporations and local businesses with partnership ideas
Right now, you can become the Master Change Agent I know you are in just 3 months.
Our Master Change Agent Program starts at $17,550.
We’re so certain you’re going to love what we build together that if you don’t find the program valuable after one month we’ll return your deposit, no questions asked. You won’t have to worry about that, of course, because we’re confident that you’ll love what we do, but we know it can be scary to try something new. With strangers! Who you haven’t met yet!
So why don’t we fix that right now.
Let’s get together and get you on a path to mastering the art of growing a non-profit into an organization that has maximum impact.
It’ll only take 3 months.
All you have to do is click the button below, submit a deposit payment of $5,850 to reserve your space.
When you book, you’ll receive a confirmation and we’ll reach out in 48 hours or less to schedule a call and get you set up for our initial consultation.
After all, the world needs the change you are making – let’s show them how it’s done together!
P.S. Want to talk to us first before you book? Sure thing! Here’s our contact info. Reach out anytime!
Megan – email@example.com
Still thinking it over? No worries! Sign up for the free 5-Day Challenge below!