Best for: Leaders who are ready to take charge but aren’t sure what steps to take to see a big difference.
Let’s solve one of your biggest problems today, shall we?
- You aren’t sure how to track the donors you have
- New supporters are nowhere to be found (even though you’re doing amazing work!)
- You aren’t sure how to make a budget for the things you really need
- Volunteers would be such a help but you don’t know where to recruit them
- You can talk about your work all day but can never seem to ask for a donation.
Let me help you get started in the right direction today.
The Road Map to Success Program was made for non-profit leaders who are struggling to bring in unrestricted funds to grow their organization (and pay themselves a salary).
Over the course of just 2 weeks we will:
- Have an initial one hour call where you share all your biggest issues
- Choose a system to track your supporters that works for your organization
- Develop a step-by-step guide for tracking (so your weekly to-do list stays short)
- Create a list of 10 potential new donor sources already primed to love the work you do
- Build out a Program Budget (and teach you how to update it!)
- Design a plan for engaging your Board of Directors (even if you have lost touch with all of them!) and
- Script out your ask (with practice!) so you never feel anxious saying “can you help?” again
With a structured approach to tackling all of these goals you will be well on your way to raising more than $6K in 60 days.*
What would $6K mean for you and your organization?
Perhaps it would mean you can quit one of your side gigs and focus on how to expand your programming? Or maybe it means you can afford to work with a virtual assistant, freeing you up to focus on expanding to another area.
I want you to feel calm, cool and collected when you know there’s a plan for how to manage the business side of your non-profit.
So when we partner on your Road Map to Success we won’t just help you get more peace of mind knowing there’s a plan to make it all happen, we’ll also help you feel like the rockstar leader you are because you’ll be able to not just see the future of your mission, but share that vision with the world. (And this knowledge will translate to more money for your organization!) You’ll learn:
- How to talk about fundraising needs any time someone asks
- What to do with Board Members who ghost (hint: you can still stay friends and you should!)
- How to approach others working in the space and discuss partnerships
Right now, the Roadmap to Success will only take us 2 weeks to complete, and costs a fraction of our regular services.
Our Non-Profit Kickstarter Program starts at $9,950 for a complete overhaul that lasts a solid 8 weeks.
But if you sign up today, you can sprinkle some instant magic dust on your organization with our Road Map to Success and you can get results in just 2 weeks for just one payment of $1,995.
In fact, we’re so sure that you’ll love the plan we scheme up together that if you don’t recover the cost of your investment within 30 days, we’ll happily give you your money back.
You won’t have to worry about that, of course, because we’re confident that you’ll love what we do, but we know it can be scary to try something new. With strangers! Who you haven’t met yet!
So why don’t we fix that right now.
Let’s get together and create a Road Map to Success so you can start growing your organization and go to sleep at night knowing you can pay your bills!
It’ll only take 2 weeks.
All you have to do is click the button below, submit a one-time payment of $1,995 to reserve your space
We currently have availability starting the weeks of:
- Sep 12
- Sep 19 and
- Sep 26
When you book, you’ll get an immediate automated confirmation. We’ll reach out personally in 48 hours or less to schedule a call and get you set up with your consultation call. It’s that easy!
After all, to change the world you have to pay the bills. Growing a non-profit means you have to figure out the business of your operations.
P.S. Want to talk to us first before you book? Sure thing! Here’s our contact info. Reach out anytime!
Megan – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Currently in beta, help us prove it!
Still thinking it over? No worries! Sign up for the free 5-Day Challenge below!