We hope you’ll join us at an upcoming event!
December 5, 2018: How to Run a Productive, Efficient and Inclusive Meeting at General Assembly in New York, NY.
We spend large amounts of our workday in meetings. Many people who are responsible for organizing meetings don’t invest the time in ensuring their meetings are set up for success. In this workshop we’ll break down the components of a productive meeting and practice designing meetings that have impact. Participants will leave with a clearer sense of how to better plan for and execute on workplace meetings.
- Create an agenda for your next important meeting
- Develop a plan for common derailments during the meeting
- Leave with a collection of resources to help you continue to hone your ability to plan and lead meetings in your office
December 10, 2018: Creating a Stellar Performance Review Policy for Your Team at General Assembly in New York, NY
- Create a solid outline for your organization’s performance review policy, leave with resources to help you give better feedback
- Create a solid outline for your employee handbook (that is compliant with New York State law), leave with additional resources to help you think through how to adapt your handbook as your organization grows and changes
Heddy is excited to launch a workshop that address how fitness, wellness and health organizations can tackle the #MeToo and #TimesUp Movements within their organizations. We developed this workshop with Leanne Shear, Founder and President of Uplift Studios. The workshop is being offered throughout the New York area. Email us to discuss bringing this to your workplace!